I know, I know! I’m a little late to the party on this one!
This gorgeous set arrived on my doorstep a few weeks ago but considering I’ve been away on a hockey tour, my laptop decided to pack up and I am on a friends hen weekend in Brighton this weekend, blogging has taken a bit of a back seat. Cue shameless amounts of scheduled blog posts.
Opening the kit was a little daunting, throw a cleanser or moisturiser my way and I’m all over it but this kit was more of a ‘all the gear and no idea’ scenario and I’m pretty certain I contoured my face using an eyeshadow (I’m currently on the hunt for a contouring stick so if you have any recommendations please give me a shout).
If you’ve read my previous blogs you’ll know that my makeup routine is pretty much non existent but how could I not buy this kit! The name, the print… it’s all just so dreamy! I was pretty stoked with the results I achieved for my first attempt at contouring. Thank you Google and all you lovely Beauty Vloggers!
Here’s what you get in the kit:
- 1 x Amazonian Clay full coverage foundation (50ml)
- 1 x Buffer foundation brush (limited edition)
- 1 x Maneater Eyeshadow Palette (limited edition; 4.2g)
- 1 x eyeshadow brush
- 1 x Maneater Self-Sharpening Eyeliner (limited edition; 0.25g)
- 1 x Maneater Voluptuous Mascara (limited edition; 9ml)
- 1 x Lip Sculptor lipstick (3.5g) and lipgloss (2ml)
- 1 x cosmetics bag
And so my journey in to the Narnia wardrobe of makeup starts.